SAP Techno-Functional Analyst (SD / MM / PP)
Location: Hyderabad, India
Experience: 5 + years
Mygo Consulting Inc., is an IT Consulting ﬁrm specializing in SAP solutions, products and
stafﬁng. We collaboratively work with our clients to determine a logical and cost-effective
roadmap for their SAP functionality/application deployments, rollouts, upgrades and ongoing
We are seeking an experienced SAP SD / MM / PP Expert. The SAP Analyst will join our
offshore development team. This project involves supporting our clients on upgrades, process
improvements, some fragmented new implementations, and continuous improvement projects.
• Analyze & document business-process requirements in the areas of Planning and
Management of Customer Demand and Orders as well as Logistics Fulﬁllment.
• Prepare SOW’s in scope with customer requirements.
• Develop functional speciﬁcations from business requirements and communicate these in
technical terms to ABAP developers.
• Develop, document, implement and present new solutions in the SAP SD/LE, SD/LE, MM and
• Work with offshore team to manage small to medium sized projects.
• Support and optimize existing solutions.
• Provide operational support for all logistic modules of SAP (SD/MM/PP).
• Provide training to key users.
• 5 + years of SAP experience in the SD/LE, MM and PP/APO area.
• Expert Knowledge in Project Management Methodologies such as ASAP.
• Functional knowledge in both automotive and manufacturing processes and their speciﬁc
• Basic ability to read and debug ABAP a plus.
• Must be proﬁcient in Microsoft Ofﬁce and other PC productivity applications.
• Must be well organized with the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize
• SAP certiﬁcation or evidence of SAP education.
If you think you have what it takes to catch our attention and more importantly, be a great
addition to our team – contact us now.
Office Administrator & Receptionist
Location: Naperville, IL
Job Type: Full-time
Posted: 8 August 2016
Expires: 11 September 2016
We are a consulting company specializing in SAP. We are looking for someone to join our Naperville team.
The role is busy and diverse, training will be provided in each area:
• Complete H1B Visa applications for new & current consultants
• Checking & admin of office supplies
• Travelling to conference/trade shows
• Reception support
• Other tasks may be required
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Some work experience as an administrator in an office environment with experience in a client-facing role
• Strong customer service skills, professional and friendly manner
• Excellent English (written & verbal)
• Good Math skills & able to think logically
• Happy to work in a small team environment
• Ability to work on own initiative and multi-task
• Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Confident communicating professionally on the phone and via email
• Must be willing to travel (minimum two trips per year)
• Must be willing to work occasional weekends
Please send your resume and cover letter to 1700 Park Street, Suite 207, Naperville, IL 60563 (OR) e-mail to : email@example.com
SAP ABAP/UI5 Developers
Location: Naperville, IL
Job Type: Full-time
Looking for a technical resource to develop the roadmap for UI5 Development as well as the future plans
for FIORI. This position is NOT a FIORI resource, we need someone who has strong experience in
mobility and the development of UI Applications for ABAP.
Additional responsibilities include maintaining and supporting the SAP design and development process
by resolving defects, providing assistance in solving end user problems, answering development-related
questions, and testing/validating development work.
• Strong knowledge of procedural and object oriented programming techniques.
• Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in application development utilizing ABAP/4.
• Minimum of 2 years SAP development experience in ECC 5.0 / 6.0 utilizing the new SAP NetWeaver
• Focus in development related to Sales & Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), Production
Planning (PP), Plant Maintenance (PM), or Financial Accounting/Controlling (FI/CO) preferred.
• Experience in researching, recommending, and developing user exits, BADI’s, BTE’s, Enhancement
Points, and using the Switch Framework.
• Extensive experience in FRICEW objects.
• Extensive experience in debugging, performance tuning, runtime analysis and system monitoring.
• Experience in Interfaces-EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI's.
• Experience in date conversions using BAPI/BDC/LSMW.
• Experience using ABAP Objects and controls technology (ALV).
• Experience and proficiency in SAP development tools and technologies such as Webdynpro,
• Hands on experience on SAP UI5 (implementation of standard apps and extensions of standard apps)
• Extensive experience in Software Development methodologies and the Software Development
• Should have excellent communication to sit with the users and help them understand how the UI apps
will optimize their experience in SAP.
• Nice to have experience working on interfaces – SAP Fiori custom Apps and standard App extensions.
• Good to have ECC6.0, EhP 6/7, HANA Enterprise suite experience.
• S/4 HANA (Logistics or Finance) project experience is plus.
If you think you have what it takes to catch our attention and more importantly, be a great addition
to our team – please contact us.